Information we collect
The personal information we ask you to provide, and the reasons why we ask you to provide it, will be made clear to you at the time we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, the content of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an account, we may ask you for your contact information, including items such as your name, company name, address, email address and phone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including to:
- Provide, operate and maintain our website.
- Improve, customise and expand our website.
- Understand and analyse how you use our website.
- Develop new products, services, features and functionality.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service purposes, to provide you with updates and other information related to the website and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Send you emails. Finding and preventing fraud.
Third party privacy policies
You may choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the respective browsers’ websites.
CCPA privacy rights (Do not sell my personal data)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, UK consumers have the right to:
- Request that a company that collects a consumer’s personal information disclose the specific categories and pieces of personal information the company has collected about consumers.
- Demand that a business delete all of the consumer personal information the business has collected.
- Demand that a company that sells a consumer’s personal data does not sell the consumer’s personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to it. If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Information for children
Another part of our priority is to add protection for children when using the Internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Barrnonebridgeclub.co.uk does not deliberately collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that your child has provided this type of information on our site, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately, and we will do our best to promptly remove such information from our records.